Amanda Holden has let out a huge Britain’s Got Talent secret.
The star returned to the ITV talent show alongside Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon and guest judge, social media star, KSI.
This year, auditions kicked off in Blackpool, the home of variety with hundreds of acts hoping to impress the four judges. But while it seems as though the process may be in the early stages, one contestant impressed Amanda.
Now, it’s been confirmed that some scenes on the show are re-created to emphases the dramatics. The 53-year-old has since confirmed that the judges pressed the Golden Buzzer on three occasions, despite initially believing it may be “too premature”.
Acts who are fortunate enough to be given the Golden Buzzer at the auditions automatically land a place in the live semi-finals, during which they will battle it out for a large financial prize, as well as a spot on the bill at The Royal Variety Performance.
But all is not as it seems, having pressed her Golden Buzzer, Amanda took to the official Instagram account of Britain’s Got Talent and fans overheard a tannoy announcement saying that an auditionee was going to re-do their audition.
“Oh my gosh, I have just pressed my Golden Buzzer,” Amanda excitedly said.
Amanda Holden has revealed she’s already pressed her Golden Buzzer on Britain’s Got Talent
( Image:@bgt/instagram)
Fans were left shocked after overhearing a member of the production team saying they were going to re-film the audition ( Image:@bgt/instagram)
She added: “It’s for something that you will not expect me to press it for!” But in the background, a lady working for the ITV show could be heard saying: “We’re going to bring back Oliver back to the stage and we’re going to re-create that moment once again, just to get another…” before the audio cut off.
Taking to X, formerly known as Twitter, one Britain’s Got Talent fan penned: “It actually never used to be normal. Only a few years ago they started doing unnecessary pick-ups at auditions, they used to be more authentic.
Firstly it’s not that deep but secondly it’s just hilarious they tell the audience *not* to film only to let this slip online themselves.”
“TV has been fake since forever lol – TV is there to entertain and sometimes reality is boring and needs a boost,” said another.
A third went on to add: “I attended an audition back in 2011 and I haven’t been able to watch it since. Fake doesn’t even cut it. The entire show is scripted.”
“IDK [I don’t know] if I’m allowed to say but when I saw BGT auditions we had to stay extra time to rerecord a certain winners crowd reaction,” claimed a fourth. “WOW that’s fake,” exclaimed another.
Although KSI stepped onto the judging panel for a short guest stint, there are reports that he may return for the live show to monitor the contestants, with ITV said to be keen to leverage his social media following of over 80 million fans.
“Bosses were keen for KSI to appear much like a full-time judge would, given he’s due to stand in for a number of days.
It means there will be one more Golden Buzzer act this year, with the remaining judges and hosts Ant and Dec also given an opportunity to press it.
It will no doubt make the finals more exciting, to see which judge is best at picking a winner,” a source told The Sun last month.
News
VIDEO: A This Morning staff member has leaked explicit footage of Gino D’Acampo appearing completely n@ked while making inappropriate comments to his co-hosts, leaving audiences disgusted.
A past moment from This Morning featuring Gino D’Acampo has resurfaced, showing the celebrity chef appearing nearly naked on live television. The Italian-born chef, known for his playful antics, once presented a cooking segment wearing only an apron and a knitted ‘willy…
SNL’s Lorne Michaels is facing major backlash after viewers exposed the real reason he invited Kim Kardashian to appear on the show’s 50th-anniversary special.
The announcement of Kim Kardashian’s participation in “Saturday Night Live’s” (SNL) 50th Anniversary Special has elicited a range of reactions from fans and observers. While some view her inclusion as a testament to her cultural influence, others express confusion, questioning…
Ranvir Singh of Good Morning Britain left everyone in shock after confessing the huge price she’s willing to pay to stay with her much younger boyfriend: “I would sacrifice my entire fortune if he asked me to marry him.”
For over a decade, Ranvir Singh has been a familiar face on Good Morning Britain, first stepping into the spotlight as a political editor before becoming a co-host alongside Kate Garraway and Susanna Reid. In addition to her work on…
Strictly’s Nikita Kuzmin fought back tears as he revealed the devastating fear of LOSING EVERYONE HE LOVES: “I’m still struggling to reach my family…” What’s happening?
Nikita Kuzmin, best known for his dazzling performances on Strictly Come Dancing, was visibly emotional during his recent appearance on Loose Women. The professional dancer, currently touring the UK with the Strictly Come Dancing Live tour, took a break from…
Kate Garraway from GMB has sparked deep concerns after making an alarming statement about abandoning her children to reunite with her deceased husband. What pushed her to this point?
In a recent interview, Kate Garraway, co-host of ITV’s “Good Morning Britain,” opened up about the profound impact of her late husband Derek Draper’s final wish for her and their children, Darcey and Billy. Derek, a former political advisor and…
Alison Hammond from ITV This Morning faced outrage after viewers exposed the true reason for her absence from the latest episode: “She should be sacked…”
Fans of This Morning were left puzzled on Friday, February 7, when Alison Hammond was noticeably absent from the show, leaving viewers wondering about the reason behind her sudden disappearance. Alison, who typically co-hosts with Dermot O’Leary every Friday, was…
End of content
No more pages to load